From major malls and retail shopping centers,
to showrooms and ice rinks, we have done it all.
Our commercial services include:
Engineering and Estimating
Condominium and Apartment Complex Renovations
Retail Construction and Buildouts
Emergency Service Calls 24/7 (847) 885-9600
New Lighting Design and Installation
$85.00 per hour
With an All Industrial Electric electrician at your facility, you can save money while also reaping the benefits of having a highly trained professional at your disposal.
If you don't have comprehensive knowledge about electrical fieldwork, it can be hard to choose a qualified electrician. At All Industrial Electric, our electricians go through an extensive hiring process to ensure they are the best in the industry.
Leave the hard work to us, and we will make sure you have a dependable electrician that will be a positive addition to your company.
Outsourcing an electrician is a great way to save on:
All Industrial Electric Inc. has successfully taken on every type of industrial project and challenge out there. Our team is extremely versatile and talented, and we have the confidence that we can complete your industrial job with the utmost creativity and innovative engineering. On top of that, we offer extremely competitive rates, that those union guys just can't.
Our Industrial services include:
Large feeders and switchboards
Machine Wiring and Power Requirements
Equipment Power Drops
Machine Trouble Shooting, Testing, and Repair
Emergency Service Calls 24/7 (847) 885-9600
$95.00 per hour
Relocation and Expansion
Relocations are our specialty. We plan your new space for its electrical needs utilizing our years of experience to ensure your new space will fit tomorrow's requirements.
You Can Trust All Industrial Electric with Your:
Intricate installations and reconnections
New main electrical services
Equipment power drops
Out of state relocations
Depend on Our Team of Dedicated Professionals to:
Create immediate efficiency on your new production or office floor.
Work within your schedule.
Provide you the best service.
Recommend preventative maintenance issues to extend equipment life and reduce future downtime.
Our customers often say we reconnect their equipment faster than they can move it!
TOP 10 MISTAKES
TO AVOID WHEN PLANNING AN EXPANSION OR RELOCATION!
10. Hiring an electrical engineer to specify building power and machinery power requirements. A good electrical contractor can do that for you for free!
9. Assuming you thought of everything. Relocations and expansions are complex projects. It's almost impossible for you to anticipate all your electrical needs.
8. Using an electrical contractor who specializes in new construction to hook up machinery. When moving to a new building or edition, you don't have to use the electrical contractor who is building your new site. He specializes in new construction, not hooking up your machinery.
7. Last minute planning. Main service panels over 400 amps are a six to eight week lead-time for manufacturers. Buss duct is usually a six to eight week lead-time from manufacturers. We can help you locate used/refurbished buss duct if you need it earlier.
6. Not knowing your existing power consumption. When determining power requirements for your new building, use the "demand reading" on your electrical bill to determine existing power requirements.
5. Transforming your own voltage. Many times machinery operating voltage can be converted to avoid internal voltage transformation which can be costly and should be done by utilities.
4. Assuming your new building meets village code requirements. When moving into an existing building, village occupancy requirements may request you to upgrade your emergency lighting and exit sign system to comply with your new floor plan.
3. Not allowing for the utilities companies' average response time. It takes ComEd approximately 12 to 16 weeks to provide new service.
2. Not budgeting for energy savings. If you are purchasing new space or a new building, or signing a lease that is five years or longer, budget energy-efficient lighting upgrades or retrofits into the plan.
1. Not calling Michael Pokorny, President of All Industrial Electric. Call Michael at 847-885-9600 before your next move or expansion for a free estimate. He and his team pride themselves on their ability to reconnect your equipment faster than you can move it!